Hulu is in your media blackout list, we'll walk you by way of how to delete your Hulu account and history. First, though, there are some things make sure to know.Read more: What's new on Hulu
You can't simply delete an account.Hulu forces you to cancel your subscription before accepting a deletion request. Of course, if you just need a brief break, that you can pause the provider. Closing it entirely means canceling first and then deleting in hopes you will have second thoughts.Hulu has also reinstated a way to take away your watch historical past. We also aid you do this on the web and for your phone.Hulu. com.
2. Log in as usual.
3. Select the account holder's profile.The 10 best sci-fi shows and flicks on Hulu
How to delete Hulu account on Android#gallery-4 margin: auto; #gallery-4 . gallery-item float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; #gallery-4 img border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; #gallery-4 .gallery-caption margin-left: 0; /* see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media. php */
1. Open the Hulu app and log in if needed.
2. Select the main account holder's name.
3. Tap Account in the base right corner.
4. Tap Account again.Hulu vs. Netflix: Which one is right for you?
How to remove Hulu watch historical past on the internet
Thankfully, Hulu has determined to reinstate a way of getting rid of your watch historical past. How to do it on the internet.1.Repeat the 1st five parts in our "How to delete Hulu account on the web" in advance listed here.Credit: Hulu
2. Scroll down to the Manage Activity part.Click on the Watch History box on top.3. Click on the Clear Selected button on the bottom. Your watch history on Hulu should be cleared.That wraps up our guide on how to delete your Hulu account and historical past. We will update this post if the process changes.